Airwirl empowers you to stay comfortably cool… right from the palm of your hand. No mood light LED’s, no touch-pad controls. Just refreshing “ice cold” air… anytime, anywhere at the push of a button.
Unlike any hand-held heating product you have ever experienced, Airwirl delivers a soothing stream of “warm air” right up close and personal when you hold the Airwirl system “nearby” your face, neck or other body areas that need “immediate” temperature relief.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Requires (3) AA batteries installed correctly with regard to polarity direction (+ and -). For best results install similar type disposable or fully charged reusable batteries. Disposable lithium batteries often provide the longest lasting device performance. Upon initial battery install, turbine fan will automatically turn on to ensure device functionality. Press the power button to turn off.
- For “cool air”, unscrew and remove lid. Add (2) cups of ice cubes (maximum) and re-center air post back into the middle of the ice-filled container. Thread lid tight and push button “on” to activate cool airflow.
- For “warm air”, unscrew and remove lid. Add 2-4 air activated warmers and re-center air post back into middle of air warmer filled container. Thread lid tight, wait 20-30 minutes prior to use for warmers to heat up. Push button “on” to activate warm airflow.
- For best results, hold device up close or nearby your face, neck or body area. Cycle the power “on and off” as needed to extend the desired temperature performance.
- For more remote placement, attach the flexible “air tube” provided. It extends from 8” to 28” and is “multi-positional” to help keep airflow “up close” and personal.
There are no reviews yet.