- New model includes two keys rather than one.
- Z-Wave Technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone. Requires a Z-wave controller/hub, sold separately.
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges.
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering.
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered.
- Works with iOS devices.
Electronic Door Lock – Schlag Sense Smart Deadbolt
The Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt is an electronic door lock which looks like a keypad-entry security lock, but it’s actually a powerful smart lock.
The Schlage Sense looks like a normal lock with a keypad but it actually holds a lot of impressive security and technology. It has a regular keylock as a normal backup, and the motorized bolt will automatically work when you type the right code. It’s actually pretty simple to install too.
You can control and monitor the lock from your smartphone, tablet or even a PC. It includes motion detection so that it can alert you if there is movement at the door, with an audible alert and a mobile notification.
The lock allows you to program up to 30 different user codes so that your entire family can have their own code plus your friends.
Important: Watch the featured video before purchasing to make sure that your door can hold the Schlage Sense Smart Deadpolt