- 1.44 GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Quad-Core, 2GB of DDR3L RAM
- 32GB of Onboard eMMC Flash Storage
- Intel HD Graphics, HDMI / USB 2.0 / USB 3.0
- Micro-SDXC Memory Card Slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Multi-channel Audio, Space-saving Design
- Windows 10
Intel’s Compute Stick Turns Any TV Into a Windows Desktop
A new way to plug into home entertainment, the Intel Compute Stick lets you transform any HDMI display into a full computer.
Loaded with Windows 10 and ready to go out-of-the-box, the newly redesigned Intel Compute Stick has a quad-core Intel Atom x5 processor for the performance, quality, and value you expect from Intel.
You can literally use it as a desktop computer for basic work and carry it with you anywhere in your pocket instead of carrying a laptop. You can use it with a wireless keyboard (not included).
It is much much much better to use a Windows device as a media player for your TV than using Android. Windows is much easier to use especially with a wireless keyboard. I have the same device and I use it to watch downloaded movies and YouTube. Sometimes I use it for other work but only if my main Windows device (old Toshiba laptop) is not working.