- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360, Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps
- Unlimited capture right to your PC or Mac
- Flashback Recording: record retroactively
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Stream Command: add webcam and overlays
- Built-in live commentary feature
Record Your Video Games with the Elgato Game Capture HD60
The gaming experience is all about sharing. With Elgato Game Capture HD60, the next generation of gameplay sharing has finally arrived. Record and stream your PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360, or Wii U gameplay and share your journey with friends, fans and generations to come.
Seamlessly capture hours of your best moments in stunning 1080p with 60 fps and access them directly on your PC or Mac. With Flashback Recording, you don’t have to worry about your capture – simply slide back in time on your PC or Mac and hit the record button retroactively.
The lag-free passthrough to your TV will let you focus on your game, until you’re ready to marvel at your feats. The built-in Live Streaming feature gets you up and running on Twitch, YouTube or Ustream in a snap. With Stream Command, easily add your webcam and overlays, and change your stream layout on-the-fly with scenes. Add your voice with the built-in Live Commentary feature, and you’re all set for the big show.