- Controlled by a fully open rollerbar, which encourages the use of both hands
- Unparalleled precision with tracking technology inside the rollerbar – up to 2400 dpi
- Aluminum body with detachable extended, leatherette palm support.
- Eight key functions made for productivity and ergonomics, including the “one touch” double click, copy and paste
- Keyboard risers make it possible to customize keyboard height and angle to ensure optimal comfort and working position
RollerMouse Red: Best Ergonomic Mouse
This rollermouse from Contour is actually surprisingly easy to use. I think given a few more days using it you could totally become accustomed.
RollerMouse, centrally placed in front of your keyboard, eliminates the need to grip or reach for the mouse, which can stress the neck, shoulders, elbows, and wrists. This optimal work zone corrects posture and prevents injury. Use the wrist rest, both hands, and vary your position to avoid discomfort. Simply a better way to work.
Solid, sleek and durable aluminium houses 7SENSES™ tracking technology. Experience unrivalled feel, speed and pinpoint accuracy from one good-looking ergonomic mouse.
7SENSES™, new tracking technology inside the rollerbar, provides unmatched cursor precision and control. The position of the sensors, placed inside the bar, protect it from dust and dirt. 7SENSES™ tracks cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, while intuitively adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
The physical therapist that I go to for my hand and wrist pain suggested this mouse pad. I was skeptical because of both the cost and the completely different design than your tradition mouse. BOY, am I GLAD I purchased it. After just two days of using this mouse, I don’t think twice about how to use it, and my hand and wrist pain are non existent.
I totally recommend to anyone. Don’t wait until you get the wrist and hand pain from the over use of a traditional mouse. Buy a RollerMouse pad now. I also purchased the one with the extended area to rest my wrist, and I am very glad I did.
Thank you Contour Design. You have created a very intuitive design.